- 3 March 2021
- 9:15 am
- DPIRD 44 Albany Hwy, Albany
Join local agronomists, fellow farmers and Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development officers to find out about soil testing and fertiliser management!
Participants in the 2020/21 Fertiliser Management Program will receive their soil test results and farm mapping report.
Attendance at this workshop is mandatory for participants in the 2020/21 program and is open to all previous soil testing participants looking for a refresher.
The workshop will cover:
- What’s in your mapping report
- Understanding limits and constraints
- Lime and fertiliser uptake
- Production goals
- Fertiliser strategies
- Results from pasture trials
- Soil testing
- Analysing soil test results
- Question time with agronomists and DPIRD officers
RSVP: 21st February 2021
Cost: Free and lunch is provided!
Please bring a tablet or smart phone if available.
Please contact Andrea for more details and to register: email@example.com