- 1 July 2022
- 9:00 am
- To be confirmed
Friday 1st July 2022
This 1080 Baiting Workshop includes:
- DPIRD Biosecurity Officer assisted training and accreditation
- Permit applications or renewals (up to 5yrs) completed on the day
- On approval, Torbay Catchment Group will submit and pay for your permit ($82.50)
- Subsidised bait products available from Nutrien Ag (formerly Landmark)
- Morning tea included
You will require:
- Property size over 10 hectares
- Property details RSVP’d by 24th June
- Property map (hand drawn is ok)
This workshop is being organised by the Oyster Harbour Catchment Group as part of the 4 Partners collaborative project being implemented by the Wilson Inlet Catchment Group, Torbay Catchment Group, Oyster Harbour Catchment Group and Southern Aboriginal Corporation.
Please contact Sheena Smith: 0427214707 or Bruce: 0428994408 to book your spot as places are limited.